WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood [Rip]
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:04 pm by amirz69

» The Suffering [Rip]
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:02 pm by amirz69

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Repack)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:44 pm by amirz69

» Bully: Scholarship Edition (Repack)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:42 pm by amirz69

» Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Repack)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:41 pm by amirz69

» Battle: Los Angeles -SKIDROW
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:39 pm by amirz69

» The Secret Order: New Horizon
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:37 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory [Rip]
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:35 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent [Rip]
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:33 pm by amirz69

» Super Bikes Riding Challenge
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:30 pm by amirz69

Top posters
amirz69 (1336)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_vote_lcapMetal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_voting_barMetal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_vote_rcap 
salman (286)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_vote_lcapMetal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_voting_barMetal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_vote_rcap 
phantom (86)
akhtar (81)
fire lord (55)
pizol96 (45)
hitaci96 (43)
duwax (35)
asyraf t5 (33)
mikhailaiman (26)
Statistics
We have 304 registered users
The newest registered user is minhtu

Our users have posted a total of 2056 messages in 1239 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on 17th January 2018, 11:20 pm
CHATBOX
Live Traffic Map

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amirz69
Administrator
Administrator
amirz69

Location : Kampung duyung,depan pc yg cantik,atas bumi terengganu

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2   Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 I_icon_minitime5th March 2010, 11:09 am

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 Metal-Gear-Solid-3_3A00_-Subsistence-box-art

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2 Metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater.416661

Hint: Acquire the Sneaking Camo

After you take out the Raiden look-alike, you’ll be tortured. Escape, then go back to the Groznyj Weapons Lab (the second time). Go to the locker where Raiden’s bodysuit was. You’ll find the Sneaking Camo in there instead. The Sneaking Camo allows you to sustain half damage!
hatakekakashi33
Unlock Stealth Camo
Shoot all 64 Kerotan frogs. There is one in every level and using the GA-KO camouflage can help you find them easily. The GA-KO will give a faint Kerotan sound (Wakka-Wakka) and it gets progressively louder when you are closer to a frog; you can use the Directional Microphone to hear it even more easily.

To get the GA-KO camouflage, find some shallow water with a Chaff Grenade box in Chyornyj Prud. The camo item is next to the grenade pick-up.
hatakekakashi33
Unlock Moss Camouflage
To earn the Moss camouflage (makes you 100% hidden in mossy and grassy areas) you must sneak up to, and hold up (mug) The End (the old guy) and don't tranquilize him (or let him die by accelerating your system clock).

A good way in getting the camouflage and The End's tranquilizer sniper rifle is to hold him up first, then tranquilizing him. The Spirit camouflage lets you get close to The End without being detected; to get the Spirit camo, clear the level with The Sorrow in a previous game.
Hint: FU To The Fear
When you fight the Fear, you can kill him easily. When you began the fight, there is a tree that you can climb on the Northwest of the map. Remember, its the farthest one with the vines to climb, this position gives you cover from the right side, the Fear will shoot his arrows at you from that direction, but a tree will block all of his shots. The Fear will ONLY jump on two trees, the one from your right side and one in front of you. For some reason, he just sits still for a while and does not attack when he gets to the tree in front of you. it might not work all the time, but it worked for me. You can also try the tree on the right side when you right side when you begin, the Northeastern tree.

Submitted by Derek Mienboy16
Unlockable: Reiko
Log 50 hours of online play.

Submitted by MR
Verified by Konami
Mchaletale
Unlockable: Boss Survival Mode
Defeat the game once on any difficulty.
Unlockable: Animal
Beat Ocelot by draining his stamina (tranquilizers, stun grenades, and cig spray).

Submitted by Dustfungus
Unlockable: Cold War
Beat Volgin by draining his stamina (tranquilizers, stun grenades, and cig spray).

Submitted by Dustfungus
Unlockable: Fire
Beat the Fury by draining his stamina (tranquilizers, stun grenades, and cig spray).

Submitted by Dustfungus
Unlockable: Spider
Beat the Fear by draining his stamina(tranquilizers, stun grenades, and cig spray).

Submitted by Dustfungus
troit
Unlockable: Stealth Camo
Finish the game with no alerts.
Unlockable: Hornet Stripe
Beat The Pain by draining his stamina(tranquilizers, stun grenades, and cig spray).

Submitted by Dustfungus
USB20
Unlockable: Green Face Paint
You must complete Special Duel Mode on Disk 2.
Unlockable: Demo Theatre
Start a game, beat "Virtuous Mission," - the first part of the game - and save it anytime after. You'll know if you've gotten this far if the beginning credits (for Snake Eater) start playing when you load the PS2, before the title screen.

Submitted by Dustfungus
Unlockable: Secret Theatre
Start a game, beat "Virtuous Mission," - the first part of the game - and save it anytime after. You'll know if you've gotten this far if the beginning credits (for Snake Eater) start playing when you load the PS2, before the title screen.

Submitted by Dustfungus
USB20
Unlockable: Banana Camouflage
You must achieve the 1st record time in every stage of Snake vs. Monkey Mode.
USB20
Unlockable: DPM Camouflage
You must complete Special Duel Mode on Disk 2.
Back to top Go down
https://pungkingstang.forumms.net

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence cheats for ps2
Page 1 of 1