WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood [Rip]
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:04 pm by amirz69

» The Suffering [Rip]
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:02 pm by amirz69

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Repack)
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:44 pm by amirz69

» Bully: Scholarship Edition (Repack)
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:42 pm by amirz69

» Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Repack)
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:41 pm by amirz69

» Battle: Los Angeles -SKIDROW
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:39 pm by amirz69

» The Secret Order: New Horizon
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:37 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory [Rip]
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:35 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent [Rip]
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:33 pm by amirz69

» Super Bikes Riding Challenge
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:30 pm by amirz69

Top posters
amirz69 (1336)
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_vote_lcapAvast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_voting_barAvast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_vote_rcap 
salman (286)
Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_vote_lcapAvast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_voting_barAvast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_vote_rcap 
phantom (86)
akhtar (81)
fire lord (55)
pizol96 (45)
hitaci96 (43)
duwax (35)
asyraf t5 (33)
mikhailaiman (26)
Statistics
We have 304 registered users
The newest registered user is minhtu

Our users have posted a total of 2056 messages in 1239 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on 17th January 2018, 11:20 pm
CHATBOX
Live Traffic Map

Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amirz69
Administrator
Administrator
amirz69

Location : Kampung duyung,depan pc yg cantik,atas bumi terengganu

Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final Empty
PostSubject: Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final   Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final I_icon_minitime9th May 2010, 1:02 am

Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final A10ieu

Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final | 134 Mb

avast! is a package of applications that aim to protect your computer from a possible virus infection or other malware threat. If you use it correctly, and in combination with other programs such as data backup utilities, it will significantly reduce the risk of your computer being attacked or infected by a virus, and thus the risk of losing important or private data.
These help files have been created to help you understand how the program works as a whole, as well as describing the properties and functions of its component parts. We assume the user has knowledge of basic terms and the basic skills needed to use the Windows operating system. If you are not familiar with terms such as "folder", "file", or "window", or what it means to "activate a window" or "click a button", we recommend that you consult the appropriate user manual before proceeding.

Based on the award-winning avast! antivirus engine, avast! antivirus 5.0 contains all of the features you would expect in a modern antivirus program. It incorporates anti-spyware technology certified by West Coast Labs' Checkmark process, as well as anti-rootkit and strong self-protection capabilities, but now provides even faster scanning with improved detection ability. It contains several real-time "Shields" which continuously monitor your email and internet connections and check the files on your computer whenever they are opened or closed.

- Continuous protection against viruses and spyware
- Ensures all mails sent and received are clean
- Keeps you protected from "chat" infections
- Stops attacks from hijacked websites
- Lets you safely browse suspicious websites or run unknown applications
- Allows safe and uninterrupted gaming

Here are some key features of "Avast! Pro Antivirus":

Core and detection
Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
State of the art scanning engine provides reliable protection against viruses, spyware and other forms of malicious software.

Real time anti-rootkit protection
Unique "on access" technology checks all kernel-mode drivers that the operating system is loading for signs of rootkit behavior. This enables even unknown rootkits to be detected and stopped before they can do any damage.
avast! Sandbox
Enables potentially exploitable programs (such as web browsers) and/or suspicious executables to be run in a safe, virtual environment. The avast! Sandbox is unique as it runs on both 32 and 64bit platforms.

avast! Community IQ
Most samples we process come from sensors deployed throughout the avast! community in the Behavior shield and anti-rootkit modules. This is a unique source of data made possible only thanks to our huge user base. Most of the collected samples are analysed by a number of automated processes and only a small fraction of the samples need to be processed manually by our virus analysts.

Code emulator
When a suspicious executable is encountered (during both on-demand and on-access scanning), avast! is able to emulate the program s code in an isolated environment. The code emulator is used for two purposes. First, it is used for generic unpacking. Secondly, it is used in the heuristics engine. Technically, this is done using dynamic translation, a method much faster than traditional emulation techniques.

Heuristics engine
Starting with version 5.0, avast! features a new heuristics engine designed to proactively detect malware undetectable with normal definitions. The heuristics engine is able to cover both binary (executable) and script malware.

Potentially unwanted programs detection
New in version 5.0, avast! now detects potentially unwanted programs, such as remote admin tools and commercial key loggers. Custom rules can be set for dealing with these types of programs.

Scanning
Boot-time scanner
Allows you to scan your computer for infections before the operating system has started and before a virus can be activated (32-bit operating systems only).

Command-line scanner
Enables you to run a scan directly from the command line.

Wake-up for scan
Microsoft Windows is woken from sleep or hibernation mode, performs a scheduled scan, then returns back to sleep mode.

Scheduled scanning
Allows users to define the scan time and files to be scanned.

avast! Intelligent Scanner
Can reduce the number of required file scans by up to 80% through a white list of proven safe applications. Files identified as safe are not rescanned unless they change.

Shields
Behavior Shield
Monitors activity on your computer using a number of sensors (file system, registry and network based) and reports/blocks any suspicious behavior.

Behavioral Honeypots
avast! sensors identify and monitor suspicious file activity on selected computers, automatically submitting files to the Virus Lab for additional analysis.

File System Shield
Real-time scanning of opened/executed files.

Mail Shield
Scans all incoming/outgoing e-mails for malware. For MS Outlook, a special plug-in is used. Other email clients are protected by a generic POP3/IMAP4/SMTP proxy. New in version 5, the proxy also supports scanning of SSL communication (gmail.com, sympatico.ca, .)

Web Shield
Scans all visited web pages and checks all files, pages and java scripts downloaded from the internet. Thanks to the Intelligent Stream Scan feature, the Web shield doesn't slow down your web browsing.

P2P Shield
Checks files downloaded using P2P programs. - ABC, Ares, Azureus, BearShare, Bit Torrent, BitComet, BitLord, BitPump, CZDC++, Direct Connect, eDonkey, eMule, iDC++, iMesh, Kazaa, Kceasy, LimeWire, Morpheus, Opera's DC++, Overnet, Qtrax, Shareaza, SoulSeek, StrongDC++, uTorrent, Vuze, WinMX, Winny2, Zultrax.

IM Shield
Checks files downloaded while using instant messaging or chat programs. - AIM (AOL Instant Messenger), Gadu-Gadu, gaim/Pidgin, Google Talk, ICQ, IM2 Messenger, Infium, Miranda, mIRC, MSN/Windows Messenger, Odigo, PalTalk Messenger, Psi Jabber Client, QIP, QQ, SIM, Skype, Tlen, Trillian, WengoPhone, XFire, Yahoo! Messenger.

Network Shield
Provides protection against network-based viruses. The module has two main components: a URL blocker, designed to block malicious URLs (as defined by the Virus Lab), and a lightweight intrusion-detection system.

Script Shield
Detects malicious scripts hidden in internet web pages and prevents them from running and hijacking or potentially causing damage to your computer (Internet Explorer only, 32-bit only).

Updates
Smart virus definition updates
Incremental updating system minimizes the size of regular update files.

Fast application of updates
New format for the virus definition file speeds up application of updates into avast! 5.0 and reduces demand on CPU/memory, resulting in uninterrupted computer use.
New format for the virus definition file means faster updates and reduces demand on CPU/memory, resulting in uninterrupted computer use.

Gaming
Silent/Gaming Mode
New Silent/Gaming Mode automatically detects full-screen applications and disables pop-ups and other on-screen notifications without degrading security.

Optimized for latest Intel Core i7 CPUs
Critical sections of the avast! scanning engine code have been optimized to deliver unrivaled performance on the latest Intel chips.

CPU optimization
Multi-threaded scanning optimization
avast! runs faster on new multi-core CPUs. A new avast! feature allows the splitting of large individual files between cores, accelerating the scanning process.

Green computing
Reduced demands on the disk drive result in lower energy consumption.

Miscellaneous
avast! iTrack
Real-time graphic scanning reports.

Graphical user interface
Easy to navigate graphical interface.

Automatic processing
Infected files are processed automatically without requiring user instructions.

Here are some key features of "Avast! Internet Security":

High performance antivirus engine
Anti-rootkit protection
Anti-spyware protection
Script shield
Process virtualization
Command line scanner
Anti-spam filter
Built-in firewall

Requirements:

Processor Pentium 3,
128 MB RAM,
100 MB of free hard disk space

Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final Dwnld10
[url= http://hotfile.com/dl/41676743/b598b2a/Avast_5.0.545.html]hotfile part 1[/url]
hotfile part 2
Back to top Go down
https://pungkingstang.forumms.net

Avast! Antivirus Free /Pro /Internet Security 5.0.545 - Final
Page 1 of 1