WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood [Rip]
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:04 pm by amirz69

» The Suffering [Rip]
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:02 pm by amirz69

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Repack)
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:44 pm by amirz69

» Bully: Scholarship Edition (Repack)
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:42 pm by amirz69

» Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Repack)
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:41 pm by amirz69

» Battle: Los Angeles -SKIDROW
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:39 pm by amirz69

» The Secret Order: New Horizon
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:37 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory [Rip]
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:35 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent [Rip]
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:33 pm by amirz69

» Super Bikes Riding Challenge
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:30 pm by amirz69

Top posters
amirz69 (1336)
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_vote_lcapGetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_voting_barGetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_vote_rcap 
salman (286)
GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_vote_lcapGetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_voting_barGetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_vote_rcap 
phantom (86)
akhtar (81)
fire lord (55)
pizol96 (45)
hitaci96 (43)
duwax (35)
asyraf t5 (33)
mikhailaiman (26)
Statistics
We have 304 registered users
The newest registered user is minhtu

Our users have posted a total of 2056 messages in 1239 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on 17th January 2018, 11:20 pm
CHATBOX
Live Traffic Map

GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amirz69
Administrator
Administrator
amirz69

Location : Kampung duyung,depan pc yg cantik,atas bumi terengganu

GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable Empty
PostSubject: GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable   GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 9:54 pm

GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable 12814454

Summary
GetRight is a Download Manager program to help you download files from the Internet. GetRight works with your web browser to help you download files from the Internet. GetRight improves your file downloading with resuming of broken downloads, easy error recovery, download acceleration, and many other features to give you faster, easier, and more flexible downloads. GetRight can Accelerate (Segment) a download and get different pieces of it from different servers at the same time, which can increase your download speed dramatically. You can use GetRight to schedule your downloads for later; it can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when done. GetRight has several features to get you faster downloads; it can use Mirror searching to find other places where a file may be downloaded--then switch between all the download sites transparently to ensure that you use the best one. And many more features-to many to list here! GetRight contains absolutely no extra advertising add-ons or advertising systems!GetRight will not (and never has) send us any personal information about you or your computer without your knowledge.

GetRight®️ Pro Features:
• Downloading Files
• Scheduling
• Dial/Hangup Modem
• History of your Downloads
• Uploading Files
• History of your Uploads
• File Synchronizing (Up & Down)
• Browse FTP/Web Servers
• More commands in GetRight Browser- Upload/Rename/Delete files, Upload/Rename/Create/Delete folders
• Scripting Language - add uploads and downloads, dial your modem, etc. Allows scripting of all major features in GetRight Pro
• "Client/Server" mode - have one computer on your network do all downloads
• Global Speed Limit Controls for Total Speed of All Files
• Speed Limit Controls for Individual Files
• Use Scripts to Set the Speed Limit - create any sort of fancy Limit schedules you desire
• Automatic MD5 file verification when download is done
• Act as a Proxy Server - let programs that auto-update or download data (such as virus scanner updates) take advantage of GetRight's resuming, dialing, etc.
• BitTorrent Downloads - download files using the BitTorrent protocol.
• Web Access - control GetRight running on your computer from anywhere

Major Changes in GetRight Pro 6:
- Added support for BitTorrent downloads.
- Added Podcast Downloader to automate downloading files in a RSS feed.
- Added ability to pick a playlist (from iTunes or Windows Media Player) so when a download is completed, it's automatically added to the playlist. This is part of the Podcast Downloader too, so it can automatically put files from a podcast source into the playlist you choose.
- Totally redone graphics and logos.
- Added support for FTPS downloads (both explicit ftps:// and implicit on port 990).
- Added support for MD5 and SHA1 checksums to verify files.
- Added a Language configuration item, to make it easy to use translations.
- Added File Compare to the download status history mode, so can compare the size/date for a file you downloaded to the current file on the server.
- Lots and lots of changes, fixes, and improvements.
- Works on all versions of Windows: Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98, & 95.

GetRight PRO 6.3e+05
* Shorten the "Close if no downloads" on the download bar, to close after a minute.
* Added some stuff so it should load the download bar faster the first time.
* Added option for Download Bar to not show history items
* Added so Download Bar acts as a drag-drop target too
* Added Download Bar to a few spots in the config; window-as choice, as well as double-click the tray icon
* Added more menu items to Download Bar GetRight-Button menu (or toolbar buttons in vertical mode)
* Fixed view menu selection
* Fixed tooltip & match menu texts for Download Bar
* Fixed toolbar button for window appearance & download bar
* Fixed Download Bar saving height changes
* Fixed download bar opening when it shouldn't (like Uploads as normal windows, showed the bar when they finished; etc.)
* Fixed background outline coloring in Download Bar & a subtle background gradient (mainly for when it's blank & not showing history)

Size : 14Mb

Download Link :

hotfile

http://hotfile.com/dl/15590495/5f1825d/GetRight_PRO_6.3e_05Portable.www.dl4all.com.rar.html

mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zt0odjnyezm
Back to top Go down
https://pungkingstang.forumms.net

GetRight PRO 6.3e +05 + Portable
Page 1 of 1