WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood [Rip]
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:04 pm by amirz69

» The Suffering [Rip]
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:02 pm by amirz69

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Repack)
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:44 pm by amirz69

» Bully: Scholarship Edition (Repack)
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:42 pm by amirz69

» Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Repack)
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:41 pm by amirz69

» Battle: Los Angeles -SKIDROW
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:39 pm by amirz69

» The Secret Order: New Horizon
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:37 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory [Rip]
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:35 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent [Rip]
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:33 pm by amirz69

» Super Bikes Riding Challenge
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:30 pm by amirz69

Top posters
amirz69 (1336)
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_vote_lcapCommand & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_voting_barCommand & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_vote_rcap 
salman (286)
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_vote_lcapCommand & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_voting_barCommand & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_vote_rcap 
phantom (86)
akhtar (81)
fire lord (55)
pizol96 (45)
hitaci96 (43)
duwax (35)
asyraf t5 (33)
mikhailaiman (26)
Statistics
We have 304 registered users
The newest registered user is minhtu

Our users have posted a total of 2056 messages in 1239 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on 17th January 2018, 11:20 pm
CHATBOX
Live Traffic Map

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amirz69
Administrator
Administrator
amirz69

Location : Kampung duyung,depan pc yg cantik,atas bumi terengganu

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire Empty
PostSubject: Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire   Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime10th June 2010, 1:10 am

(mediafire)Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire 11jx5s4

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire 24e81nq

Genre: Sci-Fi Real-Time Strategy
Release Date: March 16rd, 2010
Platforms: PC
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA L.A.
Ratings: IGN: 7.4/10 | GameZone: 7.5/10 | GameSpot: 7.0/10
Protection: EA DRM

Description: Command & Conquer 4 allows C&C fans to finally experience the epic conclusion to the 15-year Tiberium saga with innovative RPG-like player progression, persistent in both single player and Multiplayer modes, co-op play, and new stylized, live-action cinematics.

In the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, was close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. In the midst of this crisis, Kane, Nodi?1s prophetic leader, emerged from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he had developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he could not build this i?1Tiberium Control Networki?1 without GDIi?1s cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factionsi?1GDI and Nodi?1found themselves in a desperate and unlikely alliance to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.

* The Epic Conclusion to the Tiberium Saga i?1 Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gamingi?1s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively!
* Persistent Player Progression i?1 The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile! Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful!
* Always on the Move i?1 For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!

* Choose Your Class i?1 Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice! Offense, Defense, or Support classesi?1which will you pick?
* Team Up and Take the Battle Online i?1 Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles! Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.

Quote :
* CPU: Intel Core 2 or AMD 64 X2
* RAM: 1 GB (XP) / 1.5 GB (Vista, 7)
* Graphics card: 256 MB compatible with Shader Model 3 support (DirectX 9.0c)
* 10 GB HDD space
* 8 i?1 DVD-ROM drive

Recommended System Requirements

* Intel CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
* AMD CPU: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5400+
* Nvidia Graphics Card: Geforce 7900 GTX
* ATI Graphics Card: Radeon X1900 Series
* RAM Memory: 3GB

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire Dl210

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6b0faff5bc93f8fc111096d429abd360695c6b58fc3ee61dd8c7c6998cb4ca21
Back to top Go down
https://pungkingstang.forumms.net
salman
Vip Person
Vip Person
salman

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire   Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire I_icon_minitime11th June 2010, 8:24 pm

hebatttttttttttttttttt gggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire
Page 1 of 1